Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hectic

I'm so behind on the crocheting that I wish I was doing right now. I'm unfortunately wrapped up in this awful terrible horrible english paper (30 pages long analysis on the poetry of margaret atwood). So I am amidst procrastination.
I have a list of things I need to make though!

To Finish
  • Monkey for emily (gift)
  • Hat for molly
  • Flowers for other hats
To Start
  • Blanket for lindsays baby (gift)
  • Ninja for Noël (gift)
  • Hat for Aj (gift)
  • Hat for Kurt (gift)
Notice how much profit I will be making...
Like essentially nothing haha.

I think I may have to break down and make an etsy account... I just hate not getting full amount.
Also people charge less on there for more complicated hats than what I make... but I feel like any less wouldn't really be that worth it since sometimes they're painful to make (bad hands).
I think though that beggars simply cannot be choosers.
Bahhhh
Also I want to pick up spinning.
Also I want to get back into sewing.
Also I want to learn how to use my serger that I have never used because I can't find the cone thread...

Sigh i wish i had more money and space for crafts... don't we all.

No comments: