Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beth's Little Star Afghan

Pattern

Okay.
So wow. This took me a lot longer than I thought (The baby shower is this Sunday XD). The end rows are about an hour all the way around and I like to think of myself as a pretty quick crocheter, but I can only go about at hour or two at a time. So this pretty much has been going on for a few months. I used a G hook (4.25 MM) and Bernat Cottontots in Lemon Berry, Lime Berry, and Sweet Cream. The stripe pattern is completely random. The pictures are a little off in color (lighting a bit too yellow). I'm excited to be able to start a new project now.

Pictures!








3 comments:

Kurt said...

I love it! Watching you crochet it on car rides was fun =]

Lee Ann said...

wow this is great! I made two of these for a shower, a small one for the baby and and a large one for the mom-to-be and mine didn't lay as flat as yours, nice job!

Abbi said...

I don't know how you made 2! It took me so long haha. And the flatness is ALL the yarn. It is really sturdy and just awesome.