Saturday, February 21, 2009

Books

So all my books came in today!
I am one step closer to being a fiend. I do need one more book though, and that is the Crochet Answer Book. It will be the companion to my knitting answer book. I'm going to wait for more money before I buy it (much more money) I also will wait for money before I go and buy lots of yarn and fully stock my knitting needle and crochet hook collection (a girl does need at least one of every size does she not?)
I don't know what I'm going to start with, there is so much I want to make. I figure I should start small though. I don't want to overwhelm myself. In the past I've been pretty bad about finishing projects (maybe i should finish the scarf I started in september before I begin anything). But I'm dedicated this time to learning about everything I just ignored before. I'm hoping my hands don't completely reject the idea (they get super tired and achy... early arthritis? possibly). But yeeaaaaa
BOOKS!
The Happy Hooker - Debbie Stoller
Stich N' Bitch- Debbie Stoller
Son of Stitch N' Bitch- Debbie Stoller
Creepy Cute Crochet- Christen Haden
The Knitting Answer Book- Margaret Radcliffe
Pretty in Punk- Alice Benevides and Jaqueline Milles



Listening to: Des Que J'te Vois- Vanessa Paradis

No comments: