Sunday, February 22, 2009

Uarts Scarf.

So I began knitting this in september and put it down and decided i must finish it before I pick up any new projects. Unfortunately i forgot what i was supposed to be doing on the next row and I slightly messed up (not fixing it because i don't care enough about the scarf) and started two of my rows on the wrong stitch. So there's a little stockinette stitch peaking out from my seed stitch. I immediately realized my mistake but I was not about to go in and fix it. I think i'm finishing it fr closure despite the fact that I left the school. Perhaps I'll send it to one of my friends. I made it before I even knew intarsia existed and the two side pillars are only attached on the inner side. They kinda pull up like flaps and you can see red scarf beneath them. I don't even know how i did it XD. I think it came from the fact that I refused to drop yarn where i switched colors, and just picked it up behind the next color and in the next row but alas it is what it is.



It didn't fit in the whole screen (not that i wanted it to XD) but it's doubled up chunkee bernat and size 13 needles (9mm)

No comments: